Which documents I need in order to get an appointment for my civil marriage in denmark?
All necessary documents are have to be send via Email to me as several pdf files. It is very important that the papers are coloured and well scanned, in order to get a marriage appointment organized.
Jpeg. files and other kind of files as well as handyshots will not be accepted.
I recommend you to use programms as like Not another PDF scanner to convert your documents in the PDF format.
- valid passport
- if available a certificate of birth (not in every registar office necessary)
- certification of your current adress. (This document consists of your full name,current place of living, date and place of your birth, nationality and is included of your civil status (i.e. single/unmarried, divorced or widowed) not older then four month!
- if you are divorced, the divorce paper is needed (final degree)
- if you are widowed, you have to show the certificate of death
- notice of marriage
needed papers for a citizen not of the EU
- valid passport with visa for schengen area or a residence permission
- if available the certificate of birth (not in every township needed)
- certificate of beeing unmarried, if the homecountry is not Germany it is possible that you have to translate it into english or german and also need a apostille or legalisation in some cases it is possible to get married without a certificate of the unmarried status.
- certification of your current adress. (This document consists of your full name,current place of living, date and place of your birth, nationality and is included of your civil status (i.e. single/unmarried, divorced or widowed) not older then four month
- if you are divorced, the divorce paper is needed (final degree), translation, apostille or legalisation needed (depends on the country)
- if you are widowed, you have to show the certificate of death (translation, apostille or legalisation needed
- Military ID-card
- Leave Order
- Permission for marriage (handed out by the commander, includes the civil status)
- if available certification of birth
- if divorced, the final divorce paper, if needed translated into german or english, apostille or legalization german divorce papers are accepted without translation, apostille and legalization)
- if widowed, certification of death , if needed translated and with apostille or legalization (german certificates of death are accepted without translation, apostille or legalisation)
If you book my service, I will write a bill receipt for you so you have a confirmation for my wedding service. Then I will also send you a document power of attorney. If you fill out that document I am allowed to upload your documents to the danish authority which offers the permission for a marriage in denmark.