I’d like to thank DM for nominating me to this award. I was surprised by this nomination and it is a real plus to be nominated as a blogger. It is a great honor for me that you think I could deserve this award! Thanks a lot. I try to answer all of your really amazing and creative questions. By the way the first one is my favorite one ;O).
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
- Add the award image.
- Answer the 10 questions asked.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Ask the nominated bloggers 10 questions.
- If you meet an alien and it would ask you what a human is, what would you tell?
A human is a being which has a free mind, but just a little group of that humans uses their mind carefully and free. Human beings are full of feelings, good one and bad one and they try to socialize, but until now they did not find the key to peace. Humans claim to be smart and many are blinded by money and fame. Humans are the most time very busy, some of them act like robots, some of them try to rule the world there are living in. But a bunch of humans really does not know at all how to change to the good. Perhaps you can teach them to stay calm and positive. But perhaps they will try to attack you because the are afraid of everything which they can not control. Instead of thinking of possibilities to cooperate, they just want to claim that the world is their own and that you are not welcome at all!
- What is the most important for you?
Honesty & Kindness
- How would you like your life to be in 10 years?
I like it to be totally different. A house close to the ocean and close to the woods. A lot of sport and a bunch of activities which challenge my body, my mind and my soul. Traveling around the world. I love to live in my zone. A peaceful environment which respects others and their differences. I want to help others to be happier and grateful in their life. Love is important for me. I want to surround myself with those people who love me without condition and accept my flaws without doubt. Supporting others will be a great part of my life. But I will have a lot of time for myself to reconnect with my inner voice.
- What major change you made in your life last year?
Oh, great question. Actually I challenged myself to bring my business on a higher level. I did a lot of things which I before never had the courage to do. Last year I stopped backbiting myself. I was always criticising myself and blaming myself for circumstances I did not create by my own. I just learned to accept to live with some things I cannot control. Giving up a control panel means freedom. I am totally out of control. Nobody knows what I will do next. That’s incredible. I am more creative then before and reading and writing brought a great impact to my life.
- What would you like to do more every day?
Sports. I started exercising again. But my life is really busy and I often prefer doing sports more then laying in bed. I assume life is full of action and I should be active until I die.
- What is your motto?
Be grateful for what you already have, listen to your heart and you can achieve all the things which you were meant to be.
- What word would you use to define your past?
- What does “happiness” mean for you?
Happiness: I need to be in comfort with my senses. The view of a beautiful place, a good smell, a nice voice singing or speaking kindly, wearing clothes which are soft and being embraced by people I admire and love.
- What are you the most proud of?
Of my business. That’s my creative baby which brings so much value to other people and my heart.
- What would you like to be known for?
Being honest & using direct speech and supporting others to listen to their heart and helping them to bring their love and life on a higher level.
I nominate the following 10 bloggers for The Liebster Award:
1.DM (I know you are already nominated, but it feels good to nominate you)
Okay, lets ask the nomineses 10 questions:
- Which character trait do you admire the most if you meet people and interact with them?
- Which improvement do you want to offer to the world?
- Do you play a safe game or do you prefer to take risks in your life?
- Which activity do you need on a daily basis in order to be happy?
- Which flaw do you have and what does it provoke in your surrounding?
- Which is your biggest challenge right now?
- Which is your biggest impact right now?
- Do you feel connected with your inner child? If so, what do you do to make it happy?
- How do you define happiness for yourself? What do you need in order to feel happy?
- Imagine you could restart your life right from the beginning. Would you do everything similar then you already did?