I was really honored to be nominated for the „Sunshine Blogger Award“. It was totally unexpected and I really feel lucky about the fact, that DM the founder of the blog https://pointlessoverthinking.wordpress.com/ paid attention to my writing and kindly nominated me for that award. Thank you so much DM.
- Thank to the person that nominated you.
- Link the post back to them.
- Display the picture on your post.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Provide 11 questions for your nominees.
- What is your biggest fear?
Oh, that question is a good one. Most likely parking a car on the side of an intense traffic road while somebody is sitting next to me and breathing deeply out about my lack of ability for parking a car. Another car behind me is waiting that I bring that car into that parking spot! That is really frightening for me and their is no escape possible. I was very often in that situation, it’s really bad.
- What would you like to achieve with your writing?
I want people to connect with their emotions. There are so many people running around who does not care about themselves nor about their inner voice. Hopefully I can help others to think more positive, to feel supported and to connect with their inner child. Additionally I like to help people to be happy in their relationships. I like couples to feel understood and see a light in their future. Arranging weddings for couples who deeply love each other is an amazing blast.
- On a scale from 1 (hell would be better) to 10 (everything is more than perfect), how satisfied are you with your life right now and why do you think so?
I am quite happy and very grateful for all these things which God has blessed me with so far.
But I think there is still a lot of potential in my life. There are some dreams I have and I am still working to realize them.
Motherhood and business together need a lot of effort in order to reach a higher level. I am really thankful for what I have already achieved.
Balancing familylife and entrepreneurship is a big challenge. Hopefully I can do some more sports, that is really important for me and helps me to feel happy.
- What is the first thing you do every morning?
I open the windows in order to get some fresh air and drink a nice mug of coffee. Hopefully alone! I need some quiet time for me.
- How do you like to spend your weekends?
Familytime, good food, board games, reading books, doing sports, being outside in the nature, watching movies with my husband.
- What are you grateful for?
I am grateful on a daily basis. But I am thankful if my writing touches a heart of another person. If a person feels well-understood throughout my words and loves to change to the good after reading my articles. I am grateful for being emphatic and full of excitement. I am loving that ability to always improving myself in every kind of way. Others would say I am never really resting and hyperactive but I burn for so many things that I want to learn or realize. I never feel bored. Is it possible to be thankful for getting easily exited? Okay, I am thankful for my endless creativity which always delivers great ideas.
- What things do you have on your bucket list?
Material: I suppose it’s a long indoor swimmingpool with a well-designed fitness-room with lots of sports equipment next to it in my future home
Faith: To go to the pilgrimage to Mekka
Vacation: England & South Afrika
Sports: running a marathon ( without injury) and the possibility to swim every morning
Family: giving birth to more children
Environment: helping to protect the nature and cleaning the ocean
- What’s the craziest dream you ever had?
Becoming a widow. One day before my hubby had an emergency surgery. It was like a warning to bring him to the ER. Luckily he survived.
- What’s your core belief?
That every positive act will be rewarded. And that even “bad people” as well as depressed people can be converted to positive thinking humans. If you are optimistic you can solve every problem in your life and those of others. Seing life as a journey with lots of lessons is the core belief I have. People are striving for recognition. Love and kindness can change our world.
- What is your biggest desire?
Realizing that pool thing of course ;O). Helping others to realize their dreams will hopefully realize all my dreams too. That’s an energetic law. Cleaning the ocean is very important for me too. I want all these creatures in the ocean to live a life without plastique garbage and oil disasters. They deserve a life in peace. I personally would love living close to the ocean. That could be one of my biggest desires too.
11 questions to answer:
- What or who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- Which place are you longing for to travel and why?
- How do you act towards people you don’t like?
- Which actor female and male do you like the most?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- Which value is the most important in your life?
- If you feel low, how can you motivate yourself to become positive again?
- Which warm dishes is your favorite one?
- If you could decide to fly to the moon or go diving in the ocean, which place would you prefer?
- Which thing in your life do you still need to improve?
- Are you self-reflecting on a daily basis, if so how do you do it?
Once again, thank you so much, for nominating me, DM!