If you read that lines right now, how much are you motivated to chase your dreams? To handle any issue which confronts you and hinders you from being that person you want to be?
I am on a business travel and I met many people the last couples of days who are in that „I dont know what to do“-state. They complain, but don’t suggest an improvement. The others are responsible for their miseries and they are victims of their destiny. STOP!
That is not your mindset, and not mine too. We are here on that earth and have so many possibilities if we open our eyes, ears and hearts for the solutions.
If I am in a bad situaton it is easy to say somebodys guilty for that stage. But putting the responsibility on my own shoulders is smarter, because if I am aware about the fact, that I did put myself in a certain situation, then I can get out of it too. Nontheless youj might not feel ready for this. Perhaps you are afraid about a bad outcome, the opinions of other people or that you are not really ready for a change at all…
Hopefully I can calm you down a little bit… because if you don’t work on your dreams nobody else will help you to reach them.
- Find time to write down your dreams.
- Think about a stairway and how your reach your dream/goal step by step
- which habits hinder you from chasing your dream? Try to get rid of those timewaster
- Which habits help you to reach your goal/ dream easier and faster? Focus on that behaviour
- Do you need help from others or need to get smart input? Consider who is the right person/place for you?
- Try to educate yourself every day, train your brain for at least ten minutes a day!
- Change is very important. People are afraid to change because about the reactions of their relatives, friends, neighbours and colleugues… its your dream not their dream, so you need to change to the good to get the results you want to have.
- Focus on solutions, not on problems (be positive and think out of the box!)
- Stay positive and patience even if its hard some times
- Never give up, even if you fall down, get up again and focus on the goal which you want to reach!
Hopefully you are more motivated after reading this blogpost. If so, I reached my goal for today to help you to be more aware about your dreams… thanks for reading, consider to subscribe to my blog if you not already did before ;O)